Fuel Dissociation Catalyst

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sun Jun 22 04:09:00 GMT 1997

The "precious metal catalyst" is probably Gold - straight from  your
wallet.  This story has been around for 50 years - power from pills -
put water in your tank etc ad nausem.  It's one of the oldest scams
around.  Diesel - I'll believe it when J.B. Hunt puts it on his fleet. If
catapillar formally endorse it and warrenties it and promotes and it
gets on a fleet - it might be real.  In software this sort of this is called
"Vapor Ware"  cause it ain't real yet.   And remember - the true early
innovators are the guys running around with the arrows in thier back.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>

----------
> From: Richard Cartledge <fac51 at innotts.co.uk>
> To: DIY EFI List <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>