Fuel Dissociation Catalyst

Richard Cartledge fac51 at innotts.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 20:59:52 GMT 1997

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> > The "precious metal catalyst" is probably Gold - straight from  your
> > wallet.  This story has been around for 50 years - power from pills -
>
> Reminds me of the alchemists of the early kingdom days... turning metal
> into gold through magic.  So now I know why most of them were beheaded...
----------------------
I know you're sceptical, but I've got some more information, I know what
the catalyst is, it's Nickel. I have tried using washing-up liquid,
alcohols and solvents to try and make water and gasoline miscible, but I
now know that the 'emulsifyer' is a 'proprietry clear viscous syruppy
liquid'. which means I'll try various glycols, geletins, and glycerols
etc....
I have an unused adjustable fuel-pressure regulator lying about which I
can use.

Does anyone know of what range the volume/time output of a typical BOSCH
L-Jetronic pump is with a return-flow to the tank, I'm hoping that any
gradual separation of the gasoline/water will be stopped by the
continous flow of fuel, however, if I guess the emulsifyer correctly,
the fuel should bond to the water permanently and then the resulting
liquid gains it's own unique physical properties.

  ***************
  The modifications to the engines
  consist mainly of a new fuel regulator
  and the insertion of a