Hi, I'm new here :-)

Ed EdDSP at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 29 04:04:06 GMT 1997

Hello,
	I'm a new subscriber to this list. I discovered the web page and
emailed Johnny asking for more info on a reasonably-priced wideband a/f
meter. He prompted me to join the list. So here I am.
	I've dabbled a bit in tuning aftermarket EFI, and worked in a shop
that had a chassis dyno, so the the tweaking aspect is something I've
grasped. But when it comes to subjects like building a digital ignition
system or any sort of thing like that, I'm boggled.
	So you'll probably find me posting a lot of questions, so please be
patient with me. Hopefully I can contribute something too. :-)

-Ed