Richard Cartledge fac51 at innotts.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 13:38:47 GMT 1997

jwolf at ns.net (Julie Wolfenden)  wrote.....

--
If anyone has lost the instructions for the OBC rev 1 ('79-84) or 2
('84-87), I have scanned the Owner's manual for both types, and the GIFs

http://www.innotts.co.uk/~fac51/main.html

These print off quite clearly, but can appear unreadable on the screen
unless you use zoom-capable graphics software.

Hope it helps, Richard