TPI HELP

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sun Mar 2 15:54:46 GMT 1997

I agree that soaking the TB is the better solution, but I was able to clean
mine without disconnecting/disassembling the front of the plenum, and in
less than 10 minutes. According to GM, it's the carbon build up at the point
where the air valve contacts the TB, that causes problems. This can be
reached with the old Fruit-of-the-looms. I have never had one back fire
using my quick and dirty technique. What about the rest of you all?  Call me
George, Please.  I'm already starting to bald at age 31, so don't make me
feel any older.

GMD