Converting to EFI from Carb - help

sag at msys.net sag at msys.net
Sun Mar 2 23:07:15 GMT 1997

Hi,
I have a 3.4L (oversized 2.8L) in my '84 Jeep Cherokee.  Don't be too
dismayed by the engine - everything that can work on the 2.8L will work on
the 3.4L.

The current induction setup is a E2SE carb, part 49 state - part calif.  I
recently obtained a 220 TBI EFI setup from an '86 Chevy S-10.  This
includes the computer, wiring harness for entire engine well (firewall
forward) including setup to the computer, TBI and intake.  I would like to
switch to EFI from the carb setup.

Now the fun part.  I need to make a 'stand alone' wiring harness for the Jeep.

Does anyone have an exact wiring diagram for the '86 S-10 so that I may
accurately create this stand alone harness?

How about anyone who could help me in ANY way to get this thing to work.

Thanks ahead of time, Steve