TPI HELP

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Mon Mar 3 16:31:33 GMT 1997

My caution comes from advice from various sources (books by Myron
Cottrell [TPIS] and Bill Howell (Howell Engineering] and conversations
with Don Salcido [Fuel Injection Specialties] that are much smarter in
the area than I.  It is a caution, not a warning.  Do with it as you
like.  Generally, if you short the pins, do so before you turn on the
ignition and disconnect while the ignition is off.