injecting a *small* engine

Michael Yager yagerm1 at sunyit.edu
Mon Mar 3 20:50:33 GMT 1997

> I always wanted to try that with my brigs an stratton motor, tell me if it
> worked!

On a go-kart I used a crude 3" PVC duct to funnel air in.
It provided a small increase in power at 30mph, but besides reaching back
(while driving) to readjust the mixture it was only good for certain rpms.
It didn't want to restart with out retuning the carb either..

but... with a efi on the old 5hp I think you could make it worth the
effort.

worth a try...
-mike