Converting to EFI from Carb - help

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Wed Mar 5 02:40:56 GMT 1997

Yes,  the '88 would be suitable. The two center bolts of the manifold are
drilled at different angles. I've heard that you can wallow out the holes in
the manifold to make it work. Obtain a float/pump assembly from a tank that
has the same depth as your ogiginal tank and use it. I put an '88 Feiro
sending unit in my '73 chevy truck tank. Works fine.
GMD