Magazine?

G.Buckle gb at perthpcug.org.au
Tue Mar 11 12:27:38 GMT 1997

At 20:45 10/03/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Garry,
>     Which magazine would that be? I'd be interested in seeing it.

The magazine is "Electronics Australia". The one concerned is the January
1997 edition.

It is published by Federal Publishing Company.

PO BOX 199
Alexandria 2015
NSW
Australia.

Email electaus at magna.com.au

The ones it covers are the:

Ford TFI        used in our Falcon XF,EA and EB models.

Bosch "024"     used in Holden Commodore VK EFI model

J117            used in Mazda 323 (Ford Laser)

J121            used in Mitsubishi Magna

I think that the Magna is sold in America as the Diamente (or something that
sounds like that).

Hope this stuff helps..

Garry.