Automotive HID Lighting...

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sat Mar 15 01:05:29 GMT 1997

How about using the GM L98 TPI MAF sensor.  Yea yea I know you're a BIG
block man, but bite on this.
Autozone sells the MAF sensor core for $40.00... you could, in theory, mount
this in a 6" or bigger PVC pipe and increase it's flow range to your needs!
I think the Zone wants $150 for a complete unit. You would of course, have
to figure out the new flow curve of the hybrid sensor. That aint nothing for
a stepper as we say at work.

GMD