Vtec of 4AGE Conversion

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Mon Mar 17 12:08:49 GMT 1997

-> Another option might be a 13B or 20B rotary engine. The 20B
-> especially can really grunt ant a liberal sprinkling of engine

 The rotaries are also expensive, heavy, suck gas, and are very wide.
Fuel efficiency per hp stinks too.

 My power to weight ratio is *much* better now.

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==