new to diy-efi....

Mark Taschek mtaschek at spdhw.dsccc.com
Tue Mar 18 14:05:02 GMT 1997

	Hello fellow members..

	Im a new member and was reading up on the efi332 project,
	it sounds to good to be true...
	But I have one small question, it looks like each person
	can update and mod the code as they need to . But what
	kind of a system are you all using???? are you all compiling
	on a unix or hp work station or is this pc baset. For us
	none SW type, it sound like some work to get things set up..

	Can anyone elaborate please...

	info:  My current project is to update my current efi system
	on my 87 jeep cherokee 4.0 or go to a new system that I can
	write or update code for...

	My jeep 4.0 is currently running a race prepared head,
	high lift cam and a cheap attemped by chrysler with a HO computer..
	current hp is around 190-200hp. I would at some time put a low
	boost turbo on it, as I have seen what a blower will do on a cj7.

	The other option is I have the code removed from the current HO
	computer and if there is anyone out there good at asm decode
	id like to here from you.. I have ran it through a de-asmbler
	but still have to go through it line by line...
	Is anyone out there have a idea what the lookup table looklike?
	and how many different one there maybe?? The system is speed density.

	Thanks in advance..