SC -- dumb question

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 20 18:13:51 GMT 1997

it's been a long time since I've asked a dumb question
on this list (how do I know .... it's been a long time
since I've said _anything_ on this list  ;-)

got to thinking:  if a nnn CID engine always pumps nnn CI
of air/fuel per two revs, and the limiting factor that
controls it is the 'density' (i.e. vacuum) of the air
(i.e. throttle position), how does that work with turbo/
super charging??  is the plenum always pressurized, or
is there still the vacuum at low rpm's ???

[ from one who's only thought about SC and TC ]

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>