turbo / seper charger

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 23:29:41 GMT 1997

>  okay, but I don't have confuser controlled efi.  It's TBI,
>  not TPI and there's no ECU (well, there is the Holley box,
>  but there's not much in it .... I don't think there's
>  any digital processing going on.)

I'm not familiar with the Projection nor TPI, though I've seen them on cars
before.  Bolting a supercharger or turbo charger on a non-computer vehicle is
pretty easy... attach the turbo/supercharger, then make the mixture a little
rich.

Just make sure the engine has moly rings and can handle the additional boost
(i.e. compression ratio is in the 7.0-9.0 range, I believe)

Fred