turbo/supercharging

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Mar 22 18:47:44 GMT 1997

I had a Buick GN and I removed the CAT (for off road testing purposes) and
from the down pipe off the turbo, it was still pretty damm loud, a different
sound, but probabally not as loud as headers dumping without an exaust. The
CAT never made it back on by the way, that made me and the car very happy ;-)
(Although the car never operated on public roads and may have been used off
road only...maybe not)

The point, I'm not sure!

Sandy