100 mph

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 25 16:00:26 GMT 1997

recently, while off-roading in my '95 Suburban  ;-)
I observed that it cut off quite nicely at 100 mph.
It was rather a surprising feeling, to have the behemoth
just shut down and then cut back on, so I had to do it
again, and -- sure enough -- that's what it does.  At
precisely 100 mph.  I understand there's those that
can make this number smaller (as I wouldn't want any
one but me driving that fast).

Anyone out there know where in the ROM this little bit
of info resides, and how to change or delete it?

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>