Turbo Talk... & HKS Controllers

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Wed Mar 26 12:04:32 GMT 1997

> Hmmm...so it seems as if this APC is basically just a complex pop off valve
> system...not really a boost controller...

I don't know what the max duty cycle is - maybe it is high enough
to be a PWM boost controller. It is doing its work on the intake side.
If anyone has one of these it would be easy to stick a test light on the
solenoid (it is at the front top of the engine compartment) and watch
it in action.  I'll look around for the manual.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault at hda.com)   Realtime Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.               Voice: 508 433 6936