EPROM

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Thu Mar 27 04:28:37 GMT 1997

At 04:45 PM 3/26/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Master Tune is available from TTS Power Systems in Compton, CA. PH
>310-669-8101, Steve is the owner. It's $295.00 for an application or
>$2500.00 for the professional series.

 For those who don't know.. Rod Barman & I introduced a similar program for the
 Bosch Motronic ECU's at the BMW CCA Gateway Tech last Friday

 The "personal" version is $500 ($350 for CCA members.. or internutters
 for that matter ;) and I *am* looking for a few beta testers who will
 get a personal version to beta and then a GREATLY reduced offer for the
 final version...

 Jim Conforti
 Bonneville Motor Werks