Knock Sensor Output

Bruce Bowling bowling at cebaf.gov
Thu Mar 27 14:48:19 GMT 1997

Scot Sealander wrote:

> Bruce Bowling wrote:
>
> Nothing.....
>
> I keep getting these empty posts from Bruce.  Anybody else get these?
>
> This is the entire text of the post..... Nothing but sig.

I do not know what the problem is with my mailer, many people complain
that there is no messages. I use the default "elm" mailer on a HP 735
workstation, and I guess it screws something up.....

Can *everybody* read this message? I am using Netscape to send this
message.
I do not like using Netscape, because it occasionally corrupts my MBOX
directory, but I would rather get my messages out.

If this one gets out, and you only got a blank screen before, read on,
otherwise just delete as usual...

I want to know what the output amplitude of a knock sensor (GM unit)?

- Bruce (w/ netscape mail)