Venturi effect with efi throttle bodies

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 29 02:36:54 GMT 1997

In an EFI system, if you want velocity, design it into the runners
not the throttle body. (unless it's individual t-bodies, in which case the
t-body is part of the runner)

I don't see how lack of velocity through a t-body on a plenum setup
would hurt low end. If you want velocity(in the t-body) back off on the
throttle.

Fred