MAF TBI

sag at msys.net sag at msys.net
Mon Mar 31 23:04:26 GMT 1997

Hi,
	Summit is located just north of Akron, Ohio.  Phone 1-330-630-3030 or
1-800-230-3030
I just rcvd my inline adjustable fuel pressure regulator from UPS about 5
mins. ago.  It looks perfect.  It seems to have the ability to install
three ranges of pressure control; 3-12psi, 10-40psi, 35-65psi depending on
spring used (supplied).  It also has an vacuum compensating port as well
(not noted in the catalog.)  I ordered this as well as the inline pressure
gauge and adapter kit.

For full fuel control order:

	MAA-4309	66.95	Regulator
	SUM-G3126	15.75	pressure gauge
	SUM-G1710	 5.99	pressure adapter fitting

I plan on using this on a TBI injection system from a 2.8L on my 3.4L V6.
The added pressure delivered to the TBI should help the ECM compensate for
the increased engine displacment.  We'll see!?!?!?

Steve