Stepper motor drivers

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu May 1 19:51:29 GMT 1997

At 12:52 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Look at an LM18293. I have used it for similar applications (but I can't
>remember the specs right now). -Tom Hussey

Motorola makes a couple, but I don't have the part No's, also Allegro has a
bunch of stepper drivers for the 2 phase types. One thing you may do is get
an issue of popular electronics, and check in the back for "stepper kits".
I got one from All electronics that uses the moto chip, and has a circuit
board, and related components for about $25.

Sandy