TTS Power Systems, eprom burner, g-tech pro

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Fri May 2 05:20:45 GMT 1997

I purchased the master tune program for my 87 vette from tts and it
works great. According to my g-tech (testing both directions on the same
road) I've (By modifying rpm-vs-fuel enrichment and spark curves) gone
from a 14.40 at 97mph to 14.18 at 101.8. Now I've got to start modifying the
engine to flow more air. Steve Cole is the brains behind tts, he's moved
from Inglewood to Compton. ph# 310-669-8101. I bought a Needham's emp10
for about $200.00 and it works great. It supports about 50X more devices
than I'll ever use. I use a (National 27cp128) purchased locally for
about $2.00 each. TTS also sells the mastertune pro, it's about $2500.00
for the software but it supports many vehicles. I have never had so much
fun and it will continue until my wife finds out!   Mark.