DIY_EFI Digest V2 #145

talltom at espace.dcl.com talltom at espace.dcl.com
Fri May 2 14:08:12 GMT 1997

  Well as both a "two toothed goober" and "Cooter", all I can say is
put your money where your mouth is. I doubt anything you have will
beat my version of Cooter's truck.(Turbo'ed 500 caddy) Doesn't much
matter what you have as I have a pretty good selection and can challenge
on many fronts, and they vary from carbed(stage one GS Buick) to efi
mercedes. And incidently, I built the computer you're recieving thiss
from out of junk.(You might notice that it DOESN"T send win.mail.dat
although it could, and I've NEVER been on AOL.)

   To the more reasonable folks, this lst is a compilation of various
folks with varying areas of expertise cooperating to build something
none of us would do individually. As such there will be folks that don't
some areas, and others that do. That's the object, to put the mass
together and come up with something worthwhile.

   Anybody want to take any bets??:-)