That gol durned fuel injection

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Fri May 2 16:46:21 GMT 1997

OK, Fred.

For what it's worth, many people have been begging for information on
the location of the various items in the map for months, now.  No one
has yet been able to provide it.  If you have it, the information
would (I know) be greatly appreciated by all.  I would LOVE to be able
to change the idle speed on my 'Vette (to accomodate the cam and
intake);  but, have no idea where the map info is located and don't
want to spend the $2500 or so for the only commercial package that I
know that will accomodate my desires.  The only known alternative for
me (at this time) is to copy my ROM to a file and send it off to
someone (for $350 or so) and let them do it.

Bye the way, the 'Vette is an '86 with some pretty severe mods and an
'89 chip (to get rid of the cold enrichment injector).  The only
problem I am currently experiencing is idle problems at start and at
rapid throttle closure.