TTS Power Systems,

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat May 3 04:35:35 GMT 1997

Hi all, TTS stands for "The Turbo Shop" I saw an ad in the back of
"Chevy High Performance" mag. Called and got a new ph number.
310-669-8101. Steve Cole is the owner. He does emissions testing and PCM
stuff on newer cars as well. He does the "Master Tune" for your specific
application for $295.00. He will also do customer chips based on your
description of your package. I think he also will flash reprogram the
obdII new PCM's. He will do a pcm out of a 6.2dsl to control a 4L80E
trans for use in an older rod with a modified tailshaft housing to drive
your mechanical speedo.  He's a double major from ucla in meche and ee.
Mark.