rpm/tps injection systems

JColl62271 at aol.com JColl62271 at aol.com
Mon May 5 00:43:14 GMT 1997

Does anyone know of a web site where I can find a schematic and parts list
for a simple RPM/TPS throttle body injection system?  Maybe one of you has
already done this.

I need to incorporate a TPS delta for accelerator pump and need to be able to
program a cold start enrichment by reading a coolant temp sensor.

I would like to use a Ford Tempo single barrel throttle body (because it fits
my application - inline 6 cyl; approx 150 HP) with the Ford TPS.

Anything out there which might fit the bill?