Holley Red fuel pump

Bruno! b.marzano at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue May 6 14:18:17 GMT 1997

Hi all,

I got my hands on a holley red not too long ago, and put it near the fuel
tank etc, with filter on input side, return line and all, and is working
perfectly.

The one thing that REALLY is bugging me is the fact that the
pulsating action of the pump is making the steel fuel lines in my car
resonate, and i would like to remedy this problem somehow. I was thinking
of putting a low-pressure fuel filter on the output side to act as a
damper on the fuel pressure. If there is a better solution (hopefully
using the pump still - i don't want to get rid of it so soon) or something
designed to do the job then i would gladly appreciate the enlightenment.
Thanks.

		Bruno. (b.marzano at student.canberra.edu.au)

	"I subsisted quite nicely on the bean soup you left in the
	 large tureen in the room with the sink and the shower"