Holley Red fuel pump

Johnny johnny at johnny-enterprises.com
Tue May 6 20:08:00 GMT 1997

You might try some good Adel clamps on the line spaced every couple feet
max. Also, insulators at the pump mount itself. The Red Holley is a race
peice, more or less, and noise wasn't a design criteria I don't think.

Oh, it will shut it up if you use rubber/stainless braided lines too,
again mounted with real live aviation clamps (they have a good amount of
rubber on 'em).

-j-