FW: Schematic and technical info on MSD6A ignition

Tom Cloud cloud at hagar.ph.utexas.edu
Fri May 9 15:03:36 GMT 1997

there's lots of examples of TV techs getting busted heads or
elbows from the involuntary muscle spasm (i.e. jerk  ;-)
when contacting the charged picture tube or other HV source
 ... seriously, you can get hurt real bad by the involuntary,
uncontrollable contraction of the muscle (not to mention the
embarrasing wet spot on your pants)

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>