My mine and so on...

John Bertram bertram at teleport.com
Sun May 11 04:06:21 GMT 1997

>  The qualities of the MGB that were said to be very good
>for DIY-EFI also apply to my 1975 Midget 1500, so I am
>musing over attempting a similar conversion on this car.

>  Essentially, it's a single carb model that currently
>runs a Zenith Stromberg, like the MGB. The author used
>the Bosch system from early 80's renaults, and the
>single injector body from a tempo.

Your 1500 Midget has four intake ports in the cylinder head which will make
it easier to install port injection.  The MGB engine has siamesed intake
ports.  Cylinders one and two draw air from one central intake port in the
head as do cylinders three and four.  This makes it difficult to mount two
injectors in the manifold.  I think you will find it much easier to do a
real port injection system on your car.  Hopefully,  the thrust washers
don't drop out of the crankshaft on your car!

John Bertram, Technician
Garry Small Saab
Volvo Turbo APC project (www.teleport.com/~bertram)
'87 Volvo 740 Turbo Sedan