Slight boost pressure at all times

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Sun May 11 23:39:47 GMT 1997

Hey Shane, by any chance did Smokey put that information in a book or some
other resource?  I'd be very interested in reading up.  Have one of his
engine building books, and its well written, just as sarcastic as Carrol
Smiths :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Website: http://members.aol.com/fjb203/index.htm