Magnetic Sensor - Help needed

Robert J. Korn korn at chappy.com
Mon May 12 13:18:49 GMT 1997

> At 13:06 11/05/97 PDT, you wrote:
> >I've used a Zemco Performance Timer in my Vette for many years.  It works
> by counting

 I used the mopar performance timer for a few years. When I lost a U-joint
and the sensor too I replaced it with the coil from a washing machine water
solenoid. This solenoid has two coils even the coil from a dishwasher or
icemaker valve works fine. I had a couple extra so I could move the timer
to different cars. Just use a carriage bolt through the middle.  Should be
useful for a fifth wheel.

they are pretty easy to find. They work well with the small round magnets from
Radio Shack......