Electrical Supercharger

Corey L. Cole corey.l.cole at boeing.com
Mon May 12 22:31:16 GMT 1997

Samuel Weatherby wrote:

> It was a '74 Ford Falcon XB. (Australian). Also the blower was a fake
> over the working Carb. I think it was a 351 Cleveland. I wonder though
> if it is possible to do this setup. Didn't someone say they've done this
> with a centrifugal SC and AC clutch?
>                                         -srw
I'm not sure if anyone did this DIY style, but Toyota had a clutched
S/C on their supercharged (as opposed to turbo'd) MR2s.

Corey L. Cole                     | Overheard at a party...
 M/S 19-HH                        | Peter Grant: Hello, Mr. Dylan, I'm Peter
 E-mail: corey.l.cole at boeing.com  |  Grant, manager of Led Zepplin.
 Phone: 206-662-3596              | Bob Dylan: Hey, I don't come to you with