G-Analyst's g.Link cable?

Frank/G.speed fmlin at ccnet3.ccnet.com
Tue May 13 16:49:14 GMT 1997

This is slightly off topic (sorry), but does anyone know if G-A's
peripherals connector is indeed non standard serial port?!  This
is from their literature:

"The g.Link is an accessory for the g.Analyst that plugs into the
peripherals connector on the transducer.  The g.Link converts the
g.Analyst's non-standard, internal signal levels, using miniature
electronic circuitry, into industry standard RS-232 voltage levels..."

I was hoping somebody has the pinouts so I can get a cable built
cheaper than the $100 Valentine Research is asking.

--
Frank M. Lin	  | G.speed - Z.Speed Trust HKS DC-Sports Razo/Carmate Soei
fmlin at ccnet.com   | Web page - http://www.ccnet.com/~fmlin/gspeed.html