auxiliary boost fuel update

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Thu May 15 05:43:38 GMT 1997

An update:

I am still working on an auxiliary boost efi controller for my 1.8l vw.
I have enlisted the help of thre members of a senior level
microcontroller class here at WWU.  I sort of feel like I am cheating. In
reality, I needed the help, and making the unit programmable will help
enormously.  When it is done, I will post all the relevant info, and
programming, if the members of the team don't mind. I can say it uses
LM1949s a MPX4250AP for MAP (when it gets here) and a 68HC11 I think its
an F1 variant of the 68hc11.  So when the project gets closer to
completion, I will update you all again. Right now I need to finish the
manifolding and provisions for running the engine on the dyno cell.

Seth