1987 Olds 307 V-8 Prom

Steve Ochs Steve_Ochs at compuserve.com
Tue May 20 17:54:50 GMT 1997

I am trying to make some changes to WOT timing and TCC lockup on my 1987
Olds 442 carbureted V-8.  I have identified parts of the data table, but I
was wondering if anyone has decifered the data table for a GM carbureted
V-8.  This ECM uses a Signetics 82S181 PROM and does not have a knock
sensor.  Thanks

Steve Ochs aka N8TYS- Mfg. Engineer - GM Powertrain - Parma Plant
Transmission Division (4T60/65-E) - Steve_Ochs at compuserve.com
The statements and opinions expressed here are NOT an official
statement of General Motors or the GM Powertrain Division