Simple injector controller

John Reed MD jreed at ucsd.edu
Thu May 22 00:09:40 GMT 1997

I am adding a "microfueler" auxillary injection system in order to supply
fuel for the additional air charge provided by an add-on Turbo charger. The
injection is via nozzles controlled by an ON/OFF solenoid (Similar to an
NOS nitrous system). Fuel flow rates will be varied by changing fuel line
pressure. What I need is a controller capable of recieving MAP sensor
input, engine rpm data, and EGO sensor data (and potentially throttle
position). Then turn around and vary fuel line pressure via a regulator
(boost will be separately regulated). Ideally I should be able to plug in a
laptop and run a program which allows me vary the response curves to the
inputs, as I test lap this thing at Laguna Seca. Anyone know the HEATHKIT #
for what I want?
JOHN REED MD
PS I'm looking at about 600 HP in a 1800# track car