GM ALDL codes & questions

Mark Glicksman mglicksm at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Tue May 27 04:11:56 GMT 1997

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> Hey Mark.... just thought I'd check in and see how you were making out with
> your ALDL downstream project?
>
> Fred
>
> > many) people on this mailing list.  With these diagrams I hope to at
> > least get the data from the ALDL connector in a HEX format, them I will
> > convert the hex to numerical values and attempt to match these values to
> > service manual parameters.  At least for my car to start with.  If you

Hey Frederic,

	It should be all wired up by Wednesday if time alots.  Unfortunately, I
have just started a new job and have been travelling and training, so ,
with all of that I have not had much time to finish but this week should
be the week.  Once It's put together I am going to test it in my 87 Park
Avenue.  Also, once I test it I will post all results I have as a reply
to this message.

			VTY
			Mark Glicksman
			mglicksm at suffolk.lib.ny.us