Fuel return line

tyuhas at neurobio.arizona.edu tyuhas at neurobio.arizona.edu
Wed May 28 18:24:01 GMT 1997

I was flipping through some of my older magazines and I came across
an article about a guy who put a Ford 5.0 EFI engine in his Mustang
II.  What got me curious is the fact that he did not fabricate a
typical fuel return line.  His return line, instead of going back to
the tank, went to some fuel distribution block that also had ports
for the fuel coming from the tank and going to the engine.  There
weren't any pictures or more details as far as locations.

Anything inherently wrong with this?  Or is the return line to the
tank the only way to go?

Thanks,

Terrill