What's happening with efi332?

Stuart Baly S.Baly at BoM.GOV.AU
Thu May 29 00:44:55 GMT 1997

>>>PS.. anyone seen any efi related apps for the US Robotics pilot? I
>>>think it would make a great head end for an efi system!

It surely would. Check out http://www.pilotgear.com/ - there's a
couple of terminal programs which may do the trick, given enough
brains in the ECM. Alternatively you could write your own - a
complete software development system is available for free, check out
http://www.massena.com/darrin/pilot/asdk/asdk.htm.
I'd be tempted to try writing something myself. That is, after the
engine replacement, and after I get an EFI332 board running and
installed, and after I finish my 80552 board, and .. and .. you get
the picture.

>Forgive the ignorant question: what is the US Robotics pilot?

	Ahh, you've got me started now...
	The USR Pilot is a little PDA thingy about the size of a pack of
cards, it's got a 68328 processor (close relative of the 68332), a
160x160 LCD touch screen, up to 1MB of memory, RS232 port, etc. I got
mine about three months ago, and have found it indispensible.

Stuart Baly (s.baly at bom.gov.au)
Technical Officer
Cape Grim Baseline Air Pollution Station
Cape Grim, Tasmania, Australia