looking for Jim Salinas or Brian Fuller

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu May 29 12:22:34 GMT 1997

anyone on the classic mustang list ?  I received an e-mail
from Jim Salinas (which I forwarded to this list), but his
return address bounces.  He said he was referred to me by
Brian Fuller from the classic 'stang list.  I'm not on that
list, so if someone who is could post this and get him to
contact me -- with a valid return address .... it's a diy-efi
(eec-iv) question   8^)

 === his original post to me below ===

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>