Wide range oxygen sensors.

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Mon Nov 3 01:56:59 GMT 1997

> main problem being affordability. What I am looking for is an O2 sensor that
> has a wide usable range on the lean side that is reasonably priced i.e. under
> $400 retail US with reasonable life.  Vizard talks about going as lean as 28 to

The NTK will work for you. The sensor is coming down in price as more
vendors (eg: Fel-Pro) use it in their wide range closed loop FI cpus.
However by itself, it can NOT be used without its very specialized
constant current controller. It will linearize the output both in
lean ( pos output) and rich ( neg output) regions.

Regards,

Frank Parker