Fw: software for ECU's EPROM (AGAIN)

Peter Rüb s68558 at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Nov 3 21:41:26 GMT 1997

> Von: Anibal Aguirre <anibal.aguirre at roche.com.ar>
> An: 'DIY_EFI' <DIY_EFI at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
> Betreff: software for ECU's EPROM (AGAIN)
> Datum: Freitag, 31. Oktober 1997 22:56
>=20
> I'm new in the list....
> Greetings for all members from Argentina.

And the same back from germany.

> I'm lloking for any software (freeware o commercial) for modify Ecu's
parameters...
> Does anybody know where I can get info about this???
> Any replay will be pleased.
>=20
> tx's a lot.
> Anibal
>=20
> PS : THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT REPLY MY FIRST MESSAGE ABOUT THIS SUBJE=
CT
>=20

(Wanted to mail directly, but got an mail format error !?!)
Hello,
try the following adresses:
- http://www.dimsport.it/uk/index.htm
or
- TeZet Technik AG
  Kasernenstra=DFe 4B
  CH 8184 Bachenbuelach (Switzerland)
  Phone: +41 1 8610840
  Office: +41 56 2493760
  Fax: +41 56 2492878
They sell a complete eprom emulator, editing software with online adress
cursor for the actual table and much more. But you have to find out the
structure for yourself. The complete package (only 8bit!) costs 12.000sfr
($7000). For each eprom information they want another $5000 :-( German
language.

or
http://www.motec.com
Do not know exactly if it works with other systems beneath their own.

also the name  mastertune and mastertune pro was mentioned on the list
several times. This seems to be a program for US car eproms. Search the
articles for that.

- The last and the best company should be CSW. Their package (software an=
hardware, also for 16bit eproms) comes with a package of 120 car
informations, complete under win 95; edit, compare, 3D-display and many
many more. But again, complete in german. Price for complete bundle
DM18.700,- ($11.000)
K. Kronschnabel & A. Batke
Hirtenweg 10
D-38448 Wolfsburg (Germany, where the VW cars are made)
Tel.: 05361 6500 04
Fax.: 05361 650014 (from argentina should be: 0049 5361 650014)

Bye,
Peter Rueb
s68558 at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de