Knock Detection

John Dammeyer johnd at islandnet.com
Fri Nov 7 00:07:43 GMT 1997

At 04:08 PM 06/11/1997 -0600, you wrote:
>>I do have a zipped copy of a TI publication called "Engine Knock Detection
>>Using Spectral Analysis Techniques with a TMS-320 DSP" that  I'll send
>>to anyone that wants it -- it's available (or was) from the TI web
>>site but I don't have the URL.  The zipped file (SPRA039.PDF) is
>>248 kbytes.
>

>here are some tidbits from the article:

Wow! Says a lot.  Also clears up some gray areas about the types of remote
knock sensors and what is required.  Thanks,

John

PS:

http://www-s.ti.com/sc/psheets/spra039/spra039.pdf

Automation Artisans Inc. is a company founded to provide unique, advanced
technology software and hardware solutions to the manufacturing industry so
that our customers can produce customized products at mass production costs.

Automation Artisans Inc.,   PO Box 20002 Sidney, BC CANADA V8L 5C9
Ph. 1-250-544-4950  Fax 1-250-544-4954