price of Holley throttle body

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Nov 7 07:49:55 GMT 1997

Has anyone ever thought of using a 4bbl tbi to inject a Fiat twin cam
engine.  4 seperate input ports and 4 seperate throttles, just need a custom
manifold.  I know people tend to use Weber throttle bodies for this, but
this would be something different.  Would the Holley 4bbl be too big ?  Its
definitely much cheaper than two Weber throttle bodies ?

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com