price of Holley throttle body

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Fri Nov 7 12:02:04 GMT 1997

eh.......i read a magasine (car craft i think) who where showing an article
about a pro stock
bike who where making somewhere in the 200 HP (can't remember tought,it's
was a long time since i read
that) and where needing about 800 CFM of air flow,the 1300 engine where
reviing about 17 000 RPM to
make that power,so i think,if your alfa rev as much as a formula 1 engine,go
for it or else,
you would lose power if you put the 4bbl on your car.