GM ignition key readers

Ron Tyler dcmckenna at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 7 16:00:08 GMT 1997

Terry,

       Thats interesting that you say they eliminated #1 resistor. I
(recently) purchased a factory srv man for a '95 Camaro/Firebird and it
list's all 15. Do you know when they dropped it? BTW, the manual does
state it is PASS-key II. In looking through two service manuals one
difference seems to be that PASS-key II has a much more in-depth
diagnostics abillity.

   rt

  P.S. off line for a few...I'll BE BACK....