Heywood's "Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals"

Ludis Langens ludis at netcom.com
Sat Nov 8 00:16:19 GMT 1997

Orin Eman <orin at WOLFENET.com> wrote:
> > > For those who have
> > > bothered to read this whole message, I highly recommend getting yourself a copy of
> > > Heywood's book.  It is considered standard issue for anyone who considers themselves
> > > knowledgeable about internal combustion engines.  Many of the questions from this list
> > > are addressed in this book.
>
> Just do a search on www.amazon.com on "internal combustion" and it shows
> up.  $88.  Don't bother with Barnes & Noble, they want $110.

I just picked up a copy through a local independent bookstore: $82 (and I'll
get 5% back for a future purchase.)  It took six calendar days from placing
the order to it's arrival.

                   unsigned long BinToBCD(unsigned long i) {unsigned long t;
Ludis Langens         return i ? (t = BinToBCD(i >> 1), (t << 1) + (i & 1) +
ludis at netcom.com                 (t + 858993459 >> 2 & 572662306) * 3) : 0;}